Manchester United Waiting for Answers De Gea

Football Zone - Atletico Madrid door latch, David De Gea Quintana giant targeted England, Manchester United since January. But ahead of this summer, United's management incentive to hold talks with Atletico.

Negotiations had actually been completed. United are willing to pay the price tag that is placed Los Rojiblancos. But now only waiting for the player's decision.
De Gea also said he would not reveal his decision until 30 June, as reported by Tribalfootball, Sunday, (05/15/2011). So, Atletico and United still have to wait.

"I do not want to think about today. I have a contract here and I will decide my future on 30 June, "he said in the daily Marca.

"I'll calm down first. Many rumors about my future and I might later be moved to another club, "he added.

Asked about the chances to survive, De Gea replied: "If God wishes, I survived many years at Atletico. Now I still enjoyed my times here with the ambition to bring this team to Europe. I would not think of others first. "

"Atletico have offered me a contract extension, but I will not think about sapai June 30 later. After that, only I will decide my future, "concludes the Spanish Under-21 goalkeeper is.

source :
www.okezone.com

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »

follow me and i will follow you