Terry: I still feel at home in Chelsea

Football Zone - Chelsea skipper John Terry admitted Chelsea are still in uniform feel at home. Although this season Terry mempau not give a single title for the Blues, Terry hopes his new contract offered by the management of Chelsea.

So far, Terry was awarded the contract to three years, but he still wants to add a team official duration of the contract beyond 2014. Previously, many rumors popping up related to the future of Terry at Stamford Bridge ahead of the opening of the summer transfer market next season 2011/12

Real Madrid was mentioned as one of the giants who took an interest to use the services of Terry. "I hope to get a contract extension at least one more season. I mengingkannya they really, "said Terry was quoted as saying the Sporting Life, Monday (05/16/2011)

Defender which has strengthened The Pensioners since 1998 this past say, not the slightest hint of his mind to leave the club that catapulted him on stage international football. "I will try to stay as long as I can. I love this football club and I never want to go, "continued England's veteran defender is.

"I love the fans here like this I mereasa at home with them and whatever the outcome, when we lose they are always close to me. I am very beruntunng to captain such a fantastic club, "said Terry ended.

source :
www.okezone.com

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »

follow me and i will follow you