Van Bommel : Scudetto is a degree Thing

Football Zone - The success of AC Milan won the Scudetto title could not be separated from the role of Mark van Bommel. Inevitably this brings its own happiness for the player who recently moved mid season.

Aging midfielder from the Netherlands has been poor across the various European leagues. With the Rossoneri, he medapat central role in midfield which directly diembannya well.

Its ability to cut the ball, give feedback, and keep making the AC Milan midfield led to the Scudetto who fell for his team. The situation in the team happy with his new title would give happiness to the Meneer.

"I won eight deck League during a career, and this is where the most beautiful. I am happy here, and thanks to Adriano Galliani, who brought me here, so that changed my life, "said van Bommel, disitat from Tribal Football, Monday (16/05/2011).

"Football is strange. In January I play on the day of week for (Bayern) Munich, and three days later I was playing in the Italian Cup with Milan, "he said.

This type of anchor midfield player in January 2011 with a free transfer. Previously, the man who took Holland to the World Cup final was a captain at Bayern Munich, who has defended the club for five years since 2006.

source :
www.okezone.com

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »

follow me and i will follow you